Sunday, March 18, 2012

Special Icy Champoy

I'm really a sucker for great packaging or color. Majority of my impulse buys, especially food items, are influenced by either a cute color or a shiny packaging, like that fruitcake I bought from Rustan's.

I was at 7-11, sipping coffee and eating donuts, when my gaze fell on this Special Icy Champoy. It was at one of the end shelves, near eye-level, and stood out from its shelfmates which were in light colored packaging. It cost P16 (50g) - not a big loss even if it turned out to be horrible - so I bought one.

special icy champoy


I love champoy, prunes, and other chewies, but I wasn't impressed with this one. The berries looked like tiny, squished versions of the ones in the picture. They tasted okay, but they were so tiny and since they still had seeds, there wasn't much to chew. Anyway, curiosity satisfied but I probably won't buy this again.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...